Terms of Service
• Children don't need to sign in. Parents and JuniorTube will update videos remotely.
• Non-original videos are played as they are provided by YouTube.com, some videos may include YouTube's original advertising.
• Original videos available with the monthly subscription don't display ads.
• Parents, for accessing and sharing your YouTube playlists you are required to own a YouTube/Google account.
• JuniorTube is not affiliated with YouTube, all video content is owned by its respective author/channel mentioned on YouTube, and you are the only responsible for sharing YouTube video content with children by using JuniorTube simply as a video player platform.
Changes to our Terms of Service
If we decide to change our terms of service, we will post those changes on this page.
These terms were last modified on Jul 25th, 2016.